ENROLLEMENT FOR THE WINTER SEMESTER 2021-22
- Enrollment for the winter semester 2021-22 (October 2021 – January 2022) begin on September 10 and finish on October 1 or earlier in case classes are already filled out.
- You are reminded that all children aged 4 months to 4 years old may be enrolled along with their parents/grandparents/companion. Children older than 4 years old may also participate under certain conditions.
- A child’s membership in the program is secured after deposit of 1st payment of tuition (enrollment).
- Parents should consult with the secretary of the program before depositing any tuition, by sending e-mail to email@example.com or calling at +30.6988247247 (at Greek hours of operation) in order to verify availability in classes.
- Classes start in October. The specific date will be announced soon.
ORGANIZATION OF CLASSES
- Classes are organized on the basis of the chronological age of the children. Children are initially divided into classes according to the following age ranges: a) 0 – 2 years old, b) 2 – 3 years old, c) 3 – 4 years old. Division of children based on their chronological age is not strict, since children of various ages may also learn greatly from each other (peer learning).
- After participating in the Baby Artist Hellenic Roots program for a semester, children may be placed into groups also based on their musical readiness.
- Parents/grandparents/companions actively participate in the classes with the children.
- Children may be accompanied in the virtual classes by a person other than the parent or the grandparent, provided however that this person is a familiar person who happily accompanies the child in the music classes on a steady basis throughout the semester.
- Classes may be held for children older than 4 years old, provided that they have participated for at least one semester in the Baby Artist – Hellenic Roots Program along with their parents/grandparents/companions.
- Each child and his/her companion is enrolled in a specific class, which meets virtually on a specific day and time on a weekly basis, throughout the semester. The duration of the weekly class is 45 minutes.
- Classes are offered on Saturdays and Sundays and on limited weekdays.
- The academic year is divided into two semesters, the Winter semester (October – January) and the Spring semester (January – May). Each semester consists of 12 music lessons/sessions. An intensive 5-week Summer semester (late May – end of June) is also offered.
- The program gives special emphasis to parental education including two parental education sessions in each winter and spring semester.
- A child’s stay in the program can last from one semester to a few years, depending on the level of his/her musical development and immersion in the Greek language and culture which the parent wishes for the child to achieve.
'GET TO KNOW US!'
(PRE-SEMESTER PROGRAM PRESENTATION)
The program will be presented at the beginning of October in the context of a webinar organized by Baby Artist with the participation of the scientific coordinator (prof. Lida Stamou) and the teachers of the program. All prospective parents and interested individuals who wish to know more about the philosophy, methodology, and scientific background of the program, as well as ask questions, etc. are welcome to attend. For more information please contact our secretary (Mrs. Ioanna Tatsi) at firstname.lastname@example.org or the scientific coordinator Lida Stamou at email@example.com